What is a cookie?
Please note that by using this site you consent to cookies being used.
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when visiting this website.
Jenny Jones Jewellery requires the use of some cookies to enable certain site functionality to work.. Without cookies you will not be able to place your order or experience the site properly.
- To ensure the website operates effectively from a technical perspective, including on-line transactions.
- Assist with Jenny Jones Jewellery marketing, including banner advertising.
- To enable Jenny Jones Jewellery to improve our online experience by collecting non-personal information on the shopping habits of our customers, including pages viewed and products added to baskets.
- To track transactions where visitors have come from third party sites, usually through our affiliate network.
Can I disable cookies?
It is possible to turn off your cookies through your website browser settings however this will affect the functionality and experience of our site. Please see below for an explanation of how to disable cookies on various browsers.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the “Firefox” button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section select the relevant options
- At the top of the window, click on the “Opera” button
- Highlight “settings” and click “preferences”
- Select the “advanced” tab, click “cookies” and select the relevant options